Tour product development staff
– Research, survey the market and design new and attractive domestic and inbound tours for domestic and foreign tourists;
– Regularly update and refresh existing products to match general market trends and be highly competitive;
– Monitor and promptly adjust changes in selling prices, departure dates and tour programs from partners for affiliated tours and agents;
– Design group tours according to requests from the sales department and related departments;
– Directly work with service providers to request quotes;
– Coordinate with the Marketing department to promote products to customers.
Love CahYou workEhc:
– Graduated from University/College majoring in Tourism or related majors;
– Understanding of domestic and foreign tourism products and services;
– Passionate about travel, likes to move and has creative ideas;
- Good communication;
– Market analysis and assessment skills;
– Active, dynamic, enthusiastic and high sense of responsibility;
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Good healthy.